Issues with your septic tank are not problems you can avoid having fixed. If left unrepaired, these issues can lead to potential health problems for your entire household and anyone on the property. When you need residential or commercial septic tank issues repaired quickly and accurately, call our experts at Capital City Septic Services for appointments in Alligator Point, FL, and throughout North Florida. Our contractors are licensed and insured.
Learn more about us to see why our customers on St. James Island call us when they need septic tank services.
We provide complete septic services to the Alligator Point area, including:
- Septic tank replacements & installations
- Septic tank repair & maintenance
- Drain field repair & maintenance
- Drain field replacement & installation
- Septic tank inspection & troubleshooting
- Septic tank cleaning & pumping
- Grinder pumps
- Soil & perc testing
- Grease trap cleaning & pumping
- Grease trap repair & maintenance
- Grease trap installation & replacement
Does Your Septic Tank Need To Be Repaired or Replaced?
When you encounter issues with your septic tank, you might not be sure if an expert can repair it, or if a whole new system needs to be installed. While your unit will need to be replaced if it completely malfunctions, other problems can be fixed with professional repairs.
If you notice odors or experience drainage issues, these problems can typically be repaired by a professional. This may involve fixing a pipe or replacing a part, or even needing pumping services.
If your system needs repairs, call Capital City Septic Services for appointments in the Florida Panhandle.
When To Have Your Septic Tank Pumped
While our experts recommend having your septic tank pumped every few years, exactly how frequently you need services can depend on the size of your household, and the following:
- How often do you use your garbage disposal.
- If you put non-septic-friendly materials in the drain.
- How often do you have guests at your house.
- If there is a sewage ejector pump connected to the septic system.
- If there is a water softener connected to the septic tank.
- How much laundry your household does.
Take a look at our coupons for savings on your septic tank repairs, cleanings, and replacements in St. James Island.
What To Expect During Septic Tank Installations
It’s important to know what to expect when you schedule septic tank installations with experts. Some steps the professionals might take are:
- Remove the old tank and make room for the new one.
- Transport and install your new septic tank.
- Then, an inspector will check to ensure the work was performed correctly and is up to code.
- Lastly, the tank and the plumbing will be covered and the area will blend in with the rest of your yard.