Let’s face it – no one wants to deal with septic tank issues. They can be gross, smelly, and even dangerous. So when your system needs repairs, leave the work to experienced professionals that you can trust to do the work quickly and accurately. Call our experts at Capital City Septic Services for appointments in Havana, FL, and throughout the Tallahassee Metro Area. We offer 24/7 live answering services and competitive pricing.
We proudly serve Havana, FL residents and the neighborhoods of:
- Lake Tallavana
- Lake Yvette
- Prospect Hill
- Quail Ridge
- Twin Ponds
Make sure to contact us today to learn more about our septic services throughout Gadsen County.
We provide complete septic services to the Havana area, including:
- Septic tank replacements & installations
- Septic tank repair & maintenance
- Drain field repair & maintenance
- Drain field replacement & installation
- Grinder pumps
- Septic tank inspection & troubleshooting
- Septic tank cleaning & pumping
- Grease trap cleaning & pumping
- Grease trap repair & maintenance
- Grease trap installation & replacement
- Soil & perc testing
How To Keep Your Septic Tank Maintained
Our licensed and insured contractors recommend performing specific maintenance tasks on your septic tank to keep it working properly. Some tasks they suggest are:
- Have your system inspected and maintained by professionals.
- Pump out your unit as needed.
- Keep the system’s lids closed and secured.
- Keep water from your land and roof drains away from the drain field.
- Be careful when you perform landscaping work around the tank.
Why You Need To Have Your Septic Tank Cleaned Regularly
Is it really necessary to have your septic tank cleaned regularly? The short answer is Yes. Failing to have these services performed frequently can result in:
- Slow drains.
- Pooling water in the drain field.
- Bad odors near the tank or your plumbing system.
- Backing up of your system, leading to flooding.
- Contaminated water.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms at your residential or commercial property, schedule an appointment with our experts at Capital City Septic Services.
For unbeatable savings, visit our coupons page to see our current coupon selections.
Reasons To Install a New Septic Tank
Are you trying to determine if installing a septic tank system is the right solution for your property’s wastewater? These systems offer several benefits, including:
- More cost-effective than other options: Installing a new unit can be more affordable – and convenient – than other methods of eliminating wastewater through a public sewage system.
- No monthly bill: Adding a unit to your property can be more cost-effective than paying a monthly city sewer bill. Installing a system is a one-time cost, whereas your bill is due monthly.
- You need a sewage system: You need a form of a sewage system on your property. The alternative to a septic tank is an outhouse – which is not convenient for anyone, not to mention unsanitary.
- Fewer clogs: When you install a system at your home, you are likely more aware of how to use and maintain it properly. This can include being more careful about what you put down the drain and what food you are disposing of down the sink.