While there are certain household repairs you might be able to postpone until they are convenient to repair, septic tank issues are not one of them. When your system needs to be repaired or replaced, you need to take action immediately to prevent damage to your property and your health. Call our experts at Capital City Septic Services for appointments in Saint Marks, FL, and throughout North Florida. We don’t charge overtime rates on weekends during normal business hours.
Read our testimonials to learn why your Tallahassee Metro Area neighbors call us for septic tank services.
We provide complete septic services to the Saint Marks area, including:
- Septic tank replacements & installations
- Septic tank repair & maintenance
- Drain field repair & maintenance
- Drain field replacement & installation
- Grinder pumps
- Soil & perc testing
- Grease trap cleaning & pumping
- Grease trap repair & maintenance
- Grease trap installation & replacement
- Septic tank inspection & troubleshooting
- Septic tank cleaning & pumping
Common Signs That Indicate You Need Septic Tank Repairs
You need to have your septic tank system repaired at the first signs of an issue. Some symptoms you can watch for include:
- Your drains or toilets are backed up.
- Your toilets are slow to flush – or not flushing at all.
- Your sinks, shower, and bathtub do not drain as fast as they used to.
- You see standing water near your drain field or tank.
- You smell foul odors or sewage.
- Your system is failing.
- Your inlet pipe is malfunctioning.
- Your outlet pipe is not working correctly.
- Your unit is overflowing or is backed up.
- Your drainage field is failing.
What Is Septic Tank Cleaning?
To keep your septic tank working properly, you need to have it cleaned regularly. But, what is this service? When you hire an expert to clean your system, the professional will drain the water from the tank and remove all of the debris stuck to the bottom. We recommend having this performed every three to five years to ensure your system is working properly.
Do you need a new septic tank installed? Contact us to schedule services in the Tallahassee Metro Area.
What To Know Before Septic Tank Installations
Having a septic tank installed on your residential or commercial property can be a large project. Because of this, it’s important to know what to expect during the project. Some things you will want to know before work begins are:
- What cost estimate from the company include.
- What you will be charged if additional materials or work is needed.
- What is covered under warranty, and for how long.
- If the contractors are licensed and insured.
- What you can expect to happen to your landscaping and yard.