You need a fully functioning septic system to keep your family healthy and your property safe. When you need repairs, maintenance, or replacement services on your system, leave the work to trained experts. Call our professionals at Capital City Septic Services for appointments in Tallahassee, FL, and the surrounding area. We are family-owned and operated.
We take pride in providing quality services to our customers. Read our testimonials to learn what they think of our work.
Proudly Serving Tallahassee & Surrounding Areas
We proudly provide septic system services to the following areas:
- Alligator Point
- Saint Marks
- And more!
Things to Know on How to Keep Your Septic Tank Maintained
It’s essential to keep your septic tank properly maintained to ensure it works correctly. Some tasks you should perform include:
- Have your system inspected and maintained by professionals.
- Pump out our unit as needed.
- Keep the system’s lids closed and secured.
- Keep water from your land and roof drains away from the drain field.
- Be careful when you perform landscaping work around the tank.
When To Schedule Septic System Cleaning
Our contractors recommend having your septic system cleaned at least every three to five years. However, if you notice symptoms you need to have it cleaned sooner. Some signs to watch for include:
- Overflow: If your system is overflowing, it may be obstructed and needs to be emptied immediately.
- Slow plumbing: If your toilets and sinks are slow to drain, it can mean your system is clogged and needs to be pumped or cleaned.
- Foul odors: If you smell foul odors near your system, it can indicate you need professional cleaning services.
When you need septic tank services in North Florida, contact us to schedule an appointment.
5 Questions To Ask Before Septic Tank Installations
When installing a new septic tank, you need to make sure you know exactly what to expect during the process. Some questions you should ask before the work begins are:
- What exactly does the cost estimate include? This will ensure there are no surprises later.
- Are overages for materials and unexpected issues covered in the quote?
- What is covered under warranty and for how long? Make sure you know what to expect after the work is done.
- Is your company licensed and insured? This is essential to make sure the company has general liability insurance and workers’ compensation insurance.
- How will the work impact my landscaping, yard, and home?