Is there a foul smell coming from your septic tank? Are your drains slow? These can signal you need septic tank services from a local company you can trust. Call our experts at Capital City Septic Services for appointments in Woodville, FL, and throughout North Florida. We offer 24/7 live answering services.
Why do your Tallahassee Metro Area neighbors call us when they need septic tank services? Read our testimonials to find out.
We provide complete septic services to the Woodville area, including:
- Septic tank replacements & installations
- Septic tank repair & maintenance
- Drain field repair & maintenance
- Drain field replacement & installation
- Grinder pumps
- Soil & perc testing
- Septic tank inspection & troubleshooting
- Septic tank cleaning & pumping
- Grease trap cleaning & pumping
- Grease trap repair & maintenance
- Grease trap installation & replacement
When You Need To Schedule Septic Tank Maintenance
Does dealing with a backed-up septic tank, or falling ill to raw sewage leakage sound fun? We didn’t think so. That’s why it’s important to schedule regular septic tank maintenance on your system. You should schedule services at the following times:
- At least once a year. Your unit may need to be serviced more often depending on how many people live in the household, how much water is used, and if you have a jacuzzi or hot tub. It can also vary depending on the ages of people living on your property – as teenagers and younger people may use more water than other age groups.
- If the tank is one-third full.
Importance of Having Your Septic Tank Cleaned Regularly
To keep your septic tank working properly, you need to hire professionals to perform regular maintenance on your system. Failure to do this can result in:
- Slow drains.
- Pooling water in the drain field.
- Bad odors near the tank or your plumbing system.
- Backing up of your system, leading to flooding.
- Contaminated water.
When you need septic tank repairs, pumping, and installations in the Tallahassee Metro Area, contact us to schedule an appointment.
Common Types of Septic Tanks
When installing a new septic tank on your property, there are many types of models you can choose from, including:
- Concrete: These are durable options that can last for decades.
- Steel: These typically last around 25 years before they start to rust and corrode.
- Fiberglass: These don’t tend to crack like concrete or steel. They are easier to install because they are lighter.
- Plastic: These tend to be durable, lightweight and cost-effective options.
- Aerobic: These are powered by electricity and are more expensive than other types of units. However, they can be more effective than other options and last for many years.